Thursday, June 25, 2015

Family Reunions

We just got back from a totally great trip. We drove out west, camped in Yellowstone, visited Powell side in Preston, enjoyed Debbie's new place and my family (including Kim from Australia who we hadn't seen in 2 years), then enjoyed the scenery and Thompson side relatives at Bear Lake.
Also, 10 month old Bode took his first steps on the trip, and just today climbed up into his baby walker by himself and started running around the living room. Another monkey child in the family.


Oliver's awesome climbing tree.
Owen: "I Lub Oliber"
Lallatin family history site tour from Bear Lake to Soda Springs.
The black eye I got while tubing at Lava Hot Springs. It's been a week, and the color seems to get brighter daily. I'm kind of growing attached to it, in a Phantom of the Opera sort of way.




2 comments:

Kim said...

The eye's looking good and menacing. Well done, Chrissy!

Debbie said...

As we were just driving home I thought " Chrissy hasn't sent another update of her eye, it must be getting better." It is even more purple! I bet you get a lot of stares. Oliver loves Owen too. They were so cute together.