Thursday, May 19, 2016

May repost

Okay, I am bummed to have just noticed that the long catch up post I did, didn't work. I can't remember what all I wrote, but it was lengthy and kept me up too late to risk a repeat. My current phone just is not very compatible with blogspot I guess. May has been a month of birthdays, pinatas, enjoying our new deck and the beautiful flowers and weather that finally arrived with consistency. Plus, the last week or 2 I am started to feel less sick. Yay for May!


4 comments:

Debbie said...

My phone does that too! I've gotten to the point where I either put it up, then when it is successfully up, then I add words on the computer. Or I copy my words onto a clipboard just in case it doesn't post. Sorry. That is a bummer.

Debbie said...

And your guys' house and yard is just so cute! I want to see it so badly!

Kim said...

Very cute and fun May. Love that berry birfday cake.

Wendy Carr said...

That has happened to me more than once. Bummer. I love how every picture includes one of your boys climbing something. They are so active compared to my little girls. Also, I love the way your deck looks. So much fun. Makes me want to come visit.