Monday, February 3, 2014

Moments

I haven't been feeling great ( I guess that's my way of announcing I'm pregnant for those who haven't heard- due Aug 5th,) and it's been a remarkably cold winter, so we've been much more of homebodies than normal. 
We still have our broomball team going ( though I've switched to goalie since running makes me ill), we still make it abt weekly for a ski, or a skate at the park down the street, so we've been enjoying the winter.

I thought I'd take a minute to record some cute moments. 
James to the Dental Hygenist:
DH: "Do you have any pets?"
James: "No, just a little brother."

Me: "Owen, say 'yes'l
Owen:"es" 
Me: "say 'no'"
Owen: (pointing to his nose) "no" 
( he doesn't typically pronounce the beginning or end of words)


Winter Carnival in St Paul
The winner ( it's an ice fishing scene if you can't tell)

Minnesota Zoo

6 comments:

Daniel Carr said...

Congratulations! Wendy and I are super excited for you, and we are looking forward to seeing (most of) you soon.

Kim said...

Wow, that ice fishing ice sculpture is amazing!

Michael, Casey, Collin, and Tate said...

Congratulations guys! I expect to see a post on the gender reveal as soon as you find out! ;)

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

congrats! Does that make it 3 kids 4 and under?! You are amazing!

Wendy Carr said...

We can't wait to see you soon!

Lizi Bates said...

Congrats Chrissy! Sorry you're not feeling well :/ ugh. I know the feeling all too well. Our #3 is coming the end of August. Maybe we're due for girls? Hope you're feeling better by now!